Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Favorite Scar

My favorite scar is probably the one I got when I first started crawling. It is right between my middle finger and index finger I had hundreds all over my left hand but most of them are gone. It looks like a harry potter scar very little. I was living in Huntington when my mom left me in our front room so she could go get the vacuum to clean the floor. My parents say I was an adventuress child so it doesn’t surprise me when they told me what I did. Any way when my mom left I started crawling towards the kitchen.

Apparently my mom had broken a glass plate and it had shattered all over the kitchen floor. Well I crawled through the hall and towards the kitchen, and my mom forgot to put up the cage to block the kitchen entrances. I crawled onto the kitchen floor and started screaming. My mom ran into the kitchen scooped me up and put me in the car and drove me to the clinic. She was positive that I would need stitches because of the pieces of glass in my hand, but it turns out that I didn’t need stitches I just had to wear a thick gauze pad wrapped in tape. Well my parents took me to church the next day and they felt like horrible parents because people were staring at them with that look like you are horrible parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment